Spot the Oddity
The Regatta Spot the Oddity competition is a popular and enjoyable family event which provides both entertainment and an interesting way of seeing Dartmouth. For anyone not familiar with the competition, many Dartmouth shops display what are sometimes very odd ‘Oddities’ in their shop windows. The idea of the competition is to identify something ‘Odd’ in a participating window and to write this onto the entry form. The winner and runner-up prizes will be determined by the number of correct oddities spotted, the accuracy of their description and the Regatta Spirit demonstrated by the entry.
- Entry forms at £2 each are available from the Regatta Information Kiosk in Royal Avenue Gardens during Regatta week.
- Entry forms should be returned to the Regatta Information Kiosk by 5.00pm on Friday 28th Aug.
- Prizes will be presented at the Bandstand in Royal Avenue on Sat 29th at 8.30pm
- First prize is £125; second prize £50; and third prize £25.
- The Regatta Committee would like to thank the businesses that have entered into the spirit of the competition by displaying Oddities.
- Spot the Oddity sponsored by