Bring Your Crafts and Goods to Dartmouth Regatta Market 2018
We are delighted to announce that this year, Dartmouth Regatta will host the Regatta Market in the Old Market Square - right in the heart of Dartmouth.
The Regatta market will be held on Thursday 30 August and Saturday 1 September, We are very excited to be using such an iconic venue within the town and plan to have various musical entertainment during the day to keep shoppers entertained. The market has a very special atmosphere, and we hope the 2 day event will be a great success.
- Stalls and tables will be charged at £25 plus VAT per day.
- The layout plan can be found at the bottom of this page or can be downloaded below. There are 2 pages to the plan, please click on the arrow to see page 2
- Pitches will be allocated entirely at our discretion. The venue is small, and we have restrictions on the types of stalls we can allow
- There is NO parking available other than the Dartmouth Park & Ride
- There is some (limited availability) access to electricity.
- Tables (undercover) are 8ft x 2ft. Stalls (with roof cover) are 8ft by 3ft.
- We will do our utmost to allocate your preferred pitch, but cannot guarantee this
How to Apply
Below is an application form to apply for a pitch and a layout plan of the market. Please complete and return to: email@example.com
We will advise you if you have been successful in your application by the 14 May 2018. Payment will be required in full by the 18 June 2018.
Thanks again for your interest and we really look forward to hearing from you.